- Campers go on endurance walk
- Youths show off their musical abilities
- Skills Training Continues
- Football, Swimming, Basketball and Sprints engage campers
- Campers go local for dinner
Mrs Sowemimo, an expert in etiquette spoke on the need for everyone to develop the proper attitude towards dealing with ourselves and each other in the public place .She spoke thoroughly about showing courtesy to each other as this shows that we value ourselves and other person.
Ground rules to guide behavior on camp and help the campers have a swell time been read out loud and clear on the camp on Saturday evening.
Bellow are some interesting links for you! Enjoy your stay :)